The summer holidays have officially hit the Gold Coast and what better way to make the most of the sun than getting outdoors and making new friends.
With a focus on more ‘green’ time and less ‘screen time’, the City of Gold Coast Active & Healthy program have put together a range of free and low cost activities to keep all the family occupied and active these school holidays.
The activities coming to Palm Beach includes:
- Have a Go Circus
- Coast Club School holiday days.
- Ginger sport soccer games
- Sunday Social Bike Rides
- Games challenge
- Christmas sand art and play
- Trash art
- Splashtacular water fun
- MangroveWatch Training
- Movies Under the Stars
- Kids agility challenge
- Water obstacle fun
- Rainbow tie dye spiral workshop
- Healthy happy kids’ workshops
- Thrower House Youth Programs (see our blog here)
To view the whole program, including information on dates, costs and the activities in other Gold Coast suburbs, click here.