Palm Beach Promotions Inc is governed by and observes the requirements of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
What information do we collect?
When you request information on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address, Phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from when you opt in to sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalise user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails regarding markets, products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
We use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards (Peripheral Component Interconnect).
We do not use an SSL certificate
• We only provide articles and information, and we never ask for personal or private information
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• To keep track of advertisements.
• To compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (such as Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn off cookies, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the overall users experience however some of our services may not function as efficiently.
Third Party Disclosure
We DO NOT sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website such as our advertisers and community groups. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore take no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email within 1 business day
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and sets strong penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients/subscribers after the original transaction has occurred
To comply with CAN SPAM Act we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Include the mailing address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
• Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
Palm Beach Promotions Inc
Palm Beach Qld 4221 Australia
+61 (7) 5559 6888