There is more to Palm Beach than our spectacular stretch of sand, with a range of attractions, events and outings to be enjoyed in every season.
These are our top suggestions to mix up your days during the winter season.
- Listen to some free, live tunes held every Sunday afternoon from 1:30pm at Club Talle.
- Take the kids for a play under the winter sun at the Pirate Park at the Palm Beach Parklands to use up some energy.
- Laugh your socks off at Palm Beach Hotel’s Sunday Comedy Night from 7:30pm.
- Enjoy a stroll through the local markets, including Palm Beach Ave, Palm Beach Farmers and Elanora Car Boot Sale and find yourself some bargains.
- Join a local sporting club or social sport at Tallebudgera Leisure Centre and keep active during the cooler months.
- Join the free drawing class at Palm Beach library every Tuesday from 5:30pm.
- Learn about our surf culture and history on a visit to Surf World Gold Coast.
- Get your blood pumping and body moving on one of many breathtaking local walks.