Seniors Week 2017 will be held across the Gold Coast from 19 to 27 August, a celebration of the achievements and contributions that seniors make to our city every day.
More than 70 free or low cost events will be delivered by local community groups across the city during Seniors Week. These include croquet, senior sailing, beginner dance classes, open days, information expos, music and concerts.
The Palm Beach region will also play host to some of these activities including:
- Orienteering – 9:00am to 10:30am on 20 August at Schuster Park, Tallebudgera
- Seniors new vogue and sequence dance – 12:00pm to 3:00pm on 21 August at the Palm Beach Share N Care centre
- Retired OnLine Computer Club – 10:00am to 12:00pm on 21 August at the Palm Beach Share N Care centre
- Shuffleboard – 9:30am to 12:00pm on 21, 23 and 26 August at the end of Pines Lane, Elanora
- Seniors Week expo – 9:00am to 1:30pm on 24 August at the Palm Beach Share N Care centre
Local seniors, their families and friends are encouraged to participate in these events to learn new skills, meet new people and connect with services.
Find the full Seniors Week 2017 program, including times and locations online here.